Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Viral Video Watch! | E vs G

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Re: Viral Video Watch! | E vs G

Postby creativerealms » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:10 am

Stoned Immaculate wrote:
E-lad wrote:Breaking News | "Scientists worldwide walking away from their labs in light of the new video produced by best selling author, Ray Comfort"

Lab coats are being left in piles as a new video makes the rounds through the scientific community.

Richard Dawkins has resigned his position at Oxford in disgrace and Steven Hawking was seen praying for healing at Lourds yesterday (picture below.)

Never in the history of science has a Theory, considered fact, been abandoned by science like this.
It is rumoured that thousands of scientists will be holding a week long vigil at the Creation Museum in northern Kentucky to renounce their heretofore "beliefs" and pay homage to Ray Comfort and Ken Ham for their monumental discovery that science has failed society. Benny Hinn will be on hand to baptise and heal the thousands of scientists expected at the week long gathering.

Stay tuned. More at eleven.

I just tore down my Tiktaalik poster. Does this mean we're not primates?

Nope. Hell if there was a way to separate Humans from Mammals and Vertebrates to prove we are completely different in every way from animals creationists would be all over it. But they have proven once and for all that we are not Primates and we don't have a common ancestor with apes.
"If bluray came from CDs ... why are there still CDs."
creativerealms

Postby BathTub » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:27 am

BathTub wrote:281,000

so tracking to about half of 180's views I think.

BathTub
Site Admin

Postby E-lad » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:30 am

It's now time to label this piece of shit the failure that it is.
As of 2 minutes ago:
848,552 hits
13,900 likes
12,900 Dislikes
84,223 comments- interesting that 1 in 10 or 10% of the people that opened the page commented.

"180" was Master Comfort's high water mark with 4.2 million hits. Since I think he marketed E vs G as ambitiously as he did "180" this may show that people are just thinking, "I watched his last piece of crap, not going to watch this one."
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby Stoned Immaculate » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Yeah, this seriously bombed hard. Not quite "Genius" bombed, but bombed. Good for him.
With a name like Smucker's, it has to be god.
Stoned Immaculate

Previous

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master