Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Flogging Kirk's Newest Flop

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Flogging Kirk's Newest Flop

Postby shadowmouse » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:00 am

Faith is stronger than doubt.

NCM Fathom Events and Provident films are pleased to bring Kirk Cameron back to the big screen when Liberty University presents UNSTOPPABLE in select cinemas nationwide on Tuesday, September 24.

Following the record-breaking success of his Monumental event in 2012, Kirk is back in movie theaters and tackling the question, “Why do bad things happen to good people”? Join Kirk in his inspiring investigation into the moral origins of good and evil, their inspirational value and their historical significance to us today. UNSTOPPABLE promises to bring families and communities together with a big picture view of how we can live victorious lives in the face of adversity, changing our world for good.

Broadcast LIVE from Liberty University, the evening will begin with special guest appearances PLUS a special introduction from Kirk, as he shares his heart for UNSTOPPABLE, which he calls his “most personal project ever.”

They used the wrong picture...

"Get smart and I'll fuck you over -- sayeth The Lord."
-- Frank Zappa, re: Christianity's preference for perpetuation of ignorance

"I can literally tell you all to fuck off and you'll go awww." — Benedict Cumberbatch
shadowmouse

Re: Flogging Kirk's Newest Flop

Postby BathTub » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 am

Seriously, what record are they referring to about Monumental?
BathTub
Site Admin

Postby vms » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:22 pm

I suspect that Kirk's movie Monumental is 'record-breaking' like Ray's videos are 'award-winning' and Ray being a 'best selling author'.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Postby creativerealms » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:04 pm

vms wrote:I suspect that Kirk's movie Monumental is 'record-breaking' like Ray's videos are 'award-winning' and Ray being a 'best selling author'.

Well of course. They live in their own world where only people who think like them matter.
"If bluray came from CDs ... why are there still CDs."
creativerealms

Postby Godlesspanther2 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:06 pm

BathTub wrote:Seriously, what record are they referring to about Monumental?

The repetition -- it sounds like a broken record.
Godlesspanther2

Postby E-lad » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:57 pm

creativerealms wrote:
vms wrote:I suspect that Kirk's movie Monumental is 'record-breaking' like Ray's videos are 'award-winning' and Ray being a 'best selling author'.

Well of course. They live in their own world where only people who think like them matter.

I'm thinking about setting up a website called, "The Institute of Excellence in Blogging." Then I'll bestow upon myself "The Annual Award for Excellence in Debunking Ray Comfort" award and splash it around on Comfort's site. It would be exactly the same as what he is doing.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master