Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

the other blogs of TCZ posters

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

the other blogs of TCZ posters

Postby french engineer » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 am

I was bored today, so I got to the "contributors" section of Ray's blog. Three contributors are listed, so I clicked and visited their blogs too.

Snowmedia seems to be a technical account, his two other blogs are empty blogs created to test the blog-creating features of blogger (whew that's a lot of "blog")

Ray has three blogs listed, two point to TCZ and the third is a two-posts blog from 2008.

Mark Spence has his own blog which seems active, standard Comfortian fare with at most three comments per post, I posted a few comments that are in moderation. Depending on his reaction, I'll either continue posting there and talk a bit, or not. We'll see.
french engineer

Re: the other blogs of TCZ posters

Postby BathTub » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:10 am

Yeah originally on the box was meant to be a group blog, then just tony (peak popularity), then he fired tony and it became the Ray Show again.
BathTub
Site Admin

Postby Godlesspanther2 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:29 pm

BathTub wrote:Yeah originally on the box was meant to be a group blog, then just tony (peak popularity), then he fired tony and it became the Ray Show again.

Tony refused to post all but a few of the comments that I made to On the Box. I tried posting totally innocuous stuff and it still got censored. I think he didn't like my handle.
Godlesspanther2

Postby Jessica » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:04 pm

OK.
I've given in and had a look at the new look blog Comfort Zone.
It's the old Atheist Central/Comfort Food one with a new name!
The more things change, and all that. . .
At last that picture of Albert Einstein that could, in some circumstances, be made to look like young Ray has not made a comeback. That really made me feel poorly.
And Steven_J is still the saint of reason, a position John1 is trying and failing to take. He is of the opinion that walls of text=reasoned argument. Plus, he just isn't a saint of reason.
The veterans DarkKnight56 and Chris and Jim Diver still plodding on, steady and reassuring.
Ryk demolished St8talks careful exposition of the Bible's truth by telling it like it is, that Biblegod is not real, there is no doubt in that.
Bobby T is still giving passive aggressive non answers and then calling everyone who doubts him 'a hater'.
Then there is Ramil Suleiman, who talks of murdering his enemies with such a poetic flourish.
There doesn't seem to be as much spam any more which is a relief. But there are a number of newcomers, including Neil who just thoughtlessly agrees with whatever Ray writes without even referring to what he writes and Valley Girl Chelcea who doesn't even pretend to have an opinion outside the Comfortian one (Ray is like totally my hero! LOL!) whom, ageing cynic that I am, suspect are part of the Ray Comfort Evangelical Machine.
No reason to reopen my account and return.

Edit: And I put this critique in the wrong bloody thread! Eh, you are a gawp, Jessica! Vast apologies and all that.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Postby Ryk » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:47 am

Good times on the Comfort Zone, this Bobby T guy is one of the least intelligent of Rays sycophants I have seen so far, or maybe not a pressupper has shown up, so BT may end up looking smart by comparison.
I like a little rebellion now and then.
Thomas Jefferson
Dead Ryks Underground
Ryk

Postby BathTub » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:25 am

Watch your acronyms :(

: P
BathTub
Site Admin

Postby french engineer » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:38 am

Well, after a few days and no posts, with my comments not passing through moderation, I am ready to declare the last one of Ray's co-contributor's blogs dead.

Which makes the feature really useless...
french engineer

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master