Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Ray loses control of his Twitter account..

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Ray loses control of his Twitter account..

Postby AD6LR » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:54 am

IMG_0154.JPG
IMG_0154.JPG (113.44 KiB) Viewed 425 times
A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver....
AD6LR
Site Admin

Re: Ray loses control of his Twitter account..

Postby rufustfirefly » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:53 am

HA HA!
rufustfirefly

Postby E-lad » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:56 am

Heehee! :lol:
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby lehman scott » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:21 am

This is friggin' hilarious! If y'all needed an excuse to jump in the Twitter pool before, you sure as hell have one now! https://twitter.com/RayComfort

And for those of you in there already or are going to sign up, I'm a new arrival there, myself. Come join the fun! https://twitter.com/lehmanscott1
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- - Barack Obama

Pessimism of the Intellect; Optimism of the Will.
- - Antonio Gramsci
lehman scott

Postby shadowmouse » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:39 am

The newsletter response, keep it classy, Turd:

Atheist Seizes Ray’s Twitter Name

Due to a momentary error by one of our faithful staff members this week, my Twitter account was seized upon by an atheist. There was then much rejoicing among other atheists--that he had taken my Twitter name.

This was nothing new because we already have the issue of atheists creating multiple fake Facebook pages, using my name and image.

The atheist who took my Twitter name, then gave me an ultimatum. He said that he would return it if I made a public statement. He messaged me that I must say that I would "no longer denigrate, blame and demonize skeptics and nonbelievers, including agnostics and atheists."

I replied, "Thank you for your offer, but I've never demonized atheists. I love you guys (that's why I allow so many atheists to comment on my Facebook page). So I have no choice but to pass on your offer. Best wishes."

This change will not affect the present 31,000 Twitter followers (they were automatically transferred to my new Twitter handle). To sign up under the new Twitter name, please go to Twitter.com/RayComfortLW.

P.S. We received an abnormal amount of emails overnight about new Facebook frauds of "Ray" asking people for money.
"Get smart and I'll fuck you over -- sayeth The Lord."
-- Frank Zappa, re: Christianity's preference for perpetuation of ignorance

"I can literally tell you all to fuck off and you'll go awww." — Benedict Cumberbatch
shadowmouse

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:44 pm

shadowmouse wrote:
The atheist who took my Twitter name, then gave me an ultimatum. He said that he would return it if I made a public statement. He messaged me that I must say that I would "no longer denigrate, blame and demonize skeptics and nonbelievers, including agnostics and atheists."

I replied, "Thank you for your offer, but I've never demonized atheists. I love you guys (that's why I allow so many atheists to comment on my Facebook page). So I have no choice but to pass on your offer. Best wishes."
[/quote]

I don't see why Ray would reject the offer. We all know that Ray has denigrated atheists but let's say he never has. Then fine. Accept the offer and declare "I have never, and will never denigrate atheists". Bingo he gets his name back. Also how does Ray know the theft was done by an atheist?
If perchance I have offended, think but this, and all is mended, that you have but slumbered here, while a vision did appear. A Midsummer Night's Dream
Chris

Postby AD6LR » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:44 am

image.jpg
image.jpg (188.9 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Ray lied.... Big surprise.
A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver....
AD6LR
Site Admin

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master