Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Sin causes car accidents

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Sin causes car accidents

Postby vms » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:53 am

You learn something new everyday.

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.C ... mments=105

Silly me, reading the article I got the impression the husband fell asleep at the wheel.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Re: Sin causes car accidents

Postby Jessica » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:06 pm

That's dead sad, is that! A couple whose love of Star Trek, black and white films and Christianity brought them together, one dead, one injured.
I am not joking. A couple like that should have had a long and happy life together, but it ended before it began.
Life happens, but sometimes it is not fair.
I know she was poorly and hallucinating, but if the lady thinks she saw her husband coming to her, wishing her all the best, and gained strength and courage from that then good for her.
And to say, it was because of sin, is just the thoughtless, smug, I got it all taped, throwaway line you expect from someone who had abdicate their place as a reasonable human being and allowed Someone else to think for them.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master