Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

NZ's shocking decline after Ray abandoned us.

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Re: NZ's shocking decline after Ray abandoned us.

Postby E-lad » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:10 am

Ryk wrote:I remember when I was working in Honolulu my company wouldn't spring for internet in the room so I sat in the lobby for a little while each day to do blogging stuff. A young woman from NZ was there doing the same, usually at the same time. we sort of became friends. Anyway one day I was posting something on the Swamp and commented on what I was doing and she mentioned something to the effect of "Oh I heckled that bastard once." I said "In New Zealand?" she said "no, California, but he gives us a bad name." I said "Either way I have to buy you a drink for it."...So I have Ray to thank for indirectly setting me up on a date with a really nice girl.

You have just proven me right! Back in 2003 I made the statement that there must be some redeeming usefulness for Comfort!
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Re: NZ's shocking decline after Ray abandoned us.

Postby zilch » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:47 pm

E-lad wrote:You have just proven me right! Back in 2003 I made the statement that there must be some redeeming usefulness for Comfort!

I just hope Ryk had a really great date- otherwise Ray has some more redeeming to do.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Previous

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master