Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Shitstain wants to cash in on the move "Noah"...

Discussion on things related to LW, WotM, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Tony Miano

Shitstain wants to cash in on the move "Noah"...

Postby AD6LR » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:43 am

A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver....
AD6LR
Site Admin

Re: Shitstain wants to cash in on the move "Noah"...

Postby BathTub » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:42 am

He's been talking about this for ages, explains all the prophecy talk a few months ago.
BathTub
Site Admin

New Trailer for a New Movie!

Postby InfernalTank » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:03 pm

InfernalTank

Re: New Trailer for a New Movie!

Postby abrdnck » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:31 pm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm

I guess they could be right one of these times...
Banana medicine makes my ears taste happy.
abrdnck

Postby Jessica » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Best thing to do, if you are going to make a prophesy about the end of the world is not to try and date it.
Say I said, I've been reading the signs and the world will end on 22nd May 2014. Say it doesn't. I'm screwed. Unless I've got balls the size of Jupiter and a loyal following of self haters who want the world to end and I can say, "oops! Misread a date there! Never mind! Try again! Keep sending the money and kudos because next time it will end".
If it does, of course, then it doesn't matter.
Just say, the signs show that Jesus will return and show you nasty atheists what you deserve. Without a date, it keeps the scoffers from scoffing because there is no time limit and the believers from believing for the same reason.

One more thing; why would Ray Comfort, who makes most of his money and gets most of his kudos by badly writing things that don't mesh in any way with reality want to world to end? Seriously? Why just be another stiff in a robe amongst the millions in front of the throne when you can be special and important and stand out in the present age?
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Postby BathTub » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:08 am

He's releasing it on the same day as the film.

In addition, Mr. Comfort will discuss the new movie Noah that his ministry Living Waters will release March 28th -- the same day Hollywood releases its highly dramatized version of the same biblical account. "Theirs is rightly billed as 'fiction' -- with Noah being painted as an evil character," explained Mr. Comfort. "Ours is based on the truth of Holy Scripture."

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/262573526.html a rare press release not issued by Ray/LW.
BathTub
Site Admin

Ray has anogther video coming out

Postby vms » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:51 pm

Here's the trailer for Noah the Movie:

Oh we're in the last days. Looks like his other videos.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Re: Ray has anogther video coming out

Postby creativerealms » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Wouldn't peace be the ultimate sign of the end of the world? If anything disasters and war show us that it's not the final days.
"If bluray came from CDs ... why are there still CDs."
creativerealms

Postby Chris » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:33 am

I love the quote at the start of the film "as it was in the days of Noah..." and then show a soldier firing a cannon. They had cannons in Noah's day? Boy they were far more advanced than I thought.

Is Ray really just going to interview people on the street and then give them that stupid good person test? Is that all he ever does? It's like he's a record player that's gotten stuck playing one thing over & over.
If perchance I have offended, think but this, and all is mended, that you have but slumbered here, while a vision did appear. A Midsummer Night's Dream
Chris

Postby BathTub » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:43 am

Chris wrote:I love the quote at the start of the film "as it was in the days of Noah..." and then show a soldier firing a cannon. They had cannons in Noah's day? Boy they were far more advanced than I thought.

Is Ray really just going to interview people on the street and then give them that stupid good person test? Is that all he ever does? It's like he's a record player that's gotten stuck playing one thing over & over.

Nope, first he's going to rattle off his end time prophecy list, THEN do the good person test.
BathTub
Site Admin

Return to Living Waters & Way of the Master