Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Hovinds in trouble again?

Discussion on things related to CSE, Kent & Eric Hovind, and Circular "dizzy" Sye

Hovinds in trouble again?

Postby the_ignored » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:57 am

Now what?

For more information, see this:

There's a youtube video by thunderfoot at the top of that page, where this is described. Bascially, Hovind is selling something that used to be marketed as cancer treatments. Too bad it's toxic.

At least on the creationtoday website, Hovind is canny enough not to say anything about cancer!

Here's the video.
phpBB [video]

Quote from a commentator on Baty's page:
http://www.fda.gov/Safety/ReportaProblem/ucm059315.htm <<< that's where you report it and yes, I filed a complaint.

One of the commentators there reported this, and gave the link to do so.
the_ignored

Re: Hovinds in trouble again?

Postby zilch » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:33 am

Not surprising that Hovind would tout a fake cure for cancer. After all, he touts a fake cure for death.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby creativerealms » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:32 pm

I know the bible says "honor thy father and thy mother" but Eric really should have watched over his father closer when Kent was released from jail. This time Kent will take Eric down with him.
"If bluray came from CDs ... why are there still CDs."
creativerealms

Postby the_ignored » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:46 pm

zilch wrote:Not surprising that Hovind would tout a fake cure for cancer. After all, he touts a fake cure for death.

I checked out the link from the video....the site itself doesn't say that it's a cancer cure, though that is what has been claimed for it in the past. Hovind just says that it's healthy, while real professionals say that it's kind of toxic.
the_ignored

Return to Creation Science Evangelism