Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

So, Eric is attacking PP while pretending to be pro-life?

Discussion on things related to CSE, Kent & Eric Hovind, and Circular "dizzy" Sye

So, Eric is attacking PP while pretending to be pro-life?

Postby the_ignored » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:15 am

Yep. That's exactly it. And he's using that dentist shooting the lion story to do it. Or, more accurately, Ray Comfort is, in an ad for his "180" movie that Hovind is plugging.

I figured I'd give the people over there a reality check:

Last edited by the_ignored on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
the_ignored

Re: So, Eric is attaching PP while pretending to be pro-life

Postby Azou » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:31 am

I didn't realize PP was murdering six-month-old babies.

Huh, guess Eric is right!
"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?
That's not my department," says Wernher von Braun.
Azou

Re: So, Eric is attaching PP while pretending to be pro-life

Postby creativerealms » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:27 am

So Eric is one of those people that thinks a fetus is a microscopic fully developed baby from the moment of conception? Given who his father is that us no surprise.
"If bluray came from CDs ... why are there still CDs."
creativerealms

Re: So, Eric is attacking PP while pretending to be pro-life

Postby zilch » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:45 pm

I was at the birth of both of my kids, and neither one had a lion suit on.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby the_ignored » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:07 am

Some more replies with more links.

the_ignored

Postby Jessica » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:29 am

I was at the birth of both of my kids, and neither one had a lion suit on.

Zilch. Thanks for confirming the lion suit is a myth. You see, I was at the birth of my nephew. Well,in a little side room outside the birth room. My sister's husband was working away making money for his family and the lad came quite suddenly and without warning, almost a week soon, unlike his big sister who took a day and a bit to make her entrance. I happened to be with my sister when all systems were go. So I got my niece to her grandma and granddad's (our Mum and Dad's) then went on my sister's request I went up to the maternity unit and it seemed my sister had had only just arrived when the lad also arrived.
So, apart from my sister and the single midwife (yes, it was that easy) I was the first to see him. I suppose they could have taken the lion suit off in the time between him being born and me seeing him. But with the testimony of the eyes on the ground, so to speak, I know otherwise.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Postby zilch » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:37 am

Jessica- yep. Isn't it amazing- our first public appearance, and we're naked? There must be something important about being naked. My guess: that we should not be ashamed of who we are.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby Jessica » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Jessica- yep. Isn't it amazing- our first public appearance, and we're naked? There must be something important about being naked. My guess: that we should not be ashamed of who we are.

Zilch. I once knew this chap from the Caribbean and he used to laugh about how us English had hangups about nakedness, how we associated it with sex and something dirty. When he was a little boy back home the kids used to play naked in the surf and run around the streets and unlike over here paedophiles were a rarity.
Having said, before the earth's thermostat was knocked out of kilter, the weather over here is not conducive to going as natured intended. Even in our week of summer it rains.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Return to Creation Science Evangelism