Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Symmetry in Creation

Discussion on things related to CSE, Kent & Eric Hovind, and Circular "dizzy" Sye

Symmetry in Creation

Postby God-Prank » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:55 pm



Symmetrical Structures = Intelligent Design.
God-Prank
 

Re: Symmetry in Creation

Postby E-lad » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:03 am

Shit Posting Time!!!!!!!!!

phpBB [video]
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
User avatar
E-lad
 
Posts: 14772
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania

Re: Symmetry in Creation

Postby vms » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:48 am

God-Prank wrote:Symmetrical Structures = Intelligent Design.

Yup, praise Khione.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
User avatar
vms
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5568
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Symmetry in Creation

Postby God-Prank » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:40 am

Okay, let's see if I can get the ball rolling.

The human eye is a challenge to the big ToE.
Two eyes in bilateral symmetry producing stereo-scopic vision multiplies that challenge many times over.

Let's hear how hundreds of fly eyes are produced by metamorphosis in bilateral symmetry according to the big ToE.

Image
God-Prank
 

Re: Symmetry in Creation

Postby God-Prank » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:41 am

vms wrote:
God-Prank wrote:Symmetrical Structures = Intelligent Design.

Yup, praise Khione.


Glad to see you've repented of your atheism.
It's a start.
God-Prank
 

Re: Symmetry in Creation

Postby BaldySlaphead » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:06 am

God-Prank wrote:Okay, let's see if I can get the ball rolling.

The human eye is a challenge to the big ToE.
Two eyes in bilateral symmetry producing stereo-scopic vision multiplies that challenge many times over.

Let's hear how hundreds of fly eyes are produced by metamorphosis in bilateral symmetry according to the big ToE.

Image


Read Dawkins' Climbing Mount Improbable for an extremely clear account. It's all covered in there. This stuff you're posting is extremely tired and extremely well understood.

Can't believe you people still think the eye is a gotcha!
User avatar
BaldySlaphead
 
Posts: 4068
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:04 am
Location: Somewhere Else

Re: Symmetry in Creation

Postby God-Prank » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Not the eye - EYES.

Plural.
The topic is symmetry.

In the case of the fly - eyes in a fractile geometric pattern, in spherical symmetry, in binary bilateral symmetry, produced by metamorphosis.
Last edited by God-Prank on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God-Prank
 

Re: Symmetry in Creation

Postby zilch » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:28 pm

Symmetry in ice crystals is a consequence of the laws of physics. Symmetry in eyes is a consequence of physics extended through natural selection.

I guess one could regard the laws of physics and the matter/energy of the Universe as God, because we can't explain their existence. But that's a God who can't offer us eternal bliss- or torment. It's a God whose carrots- and sticks- can only be earned by choice and luck.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
User avatar
zilch
 
Posts: 15234
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria

Re: Symmetry in Creation

Postby BaldySlaphead » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:39 pm

God-Prank wrote:Not the eye - EYES.

Plural.
The topic is symmetry.

In the case of the fly - eyes in a fractile geometric pattern, in spherical symmetry, in bilateral symmetry, produced by metamorphosis.


Why pick on eyes as though they're special though? Bilateral symmetry affects all features. Again, CMI explains symmetry. It also explains the eyes of a fly.

Read a decent book.
User avatar
BaldySlaphead
 
Posts: 4068
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:04 am
Location: Somewhere Else

Re: Symmetry in Creation

Postby God-Prank » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:08 pm

zilch wrote:Symmetry in ice crystals is a consequence of the laws of physics. Symmetry in eyes is a consequence of physics extended through natural selection.

I guess one could regard the laws of physics and the matter/energy of the Universe as God, because we can't explain their existence. But that's a God who can't offer us eternal bliss- or torment. It's a God whose carrots- and sticks- can only be earned by choice and luck.


So close to becoming a deist, aren't you?

The laws of logic/physics/morality aren't God, but since they are eternal, ethereal and absolute, they are an expression of God who is the Unmoved Mover, the eternal, ethereal and absolute Lawgiver and Enforcer.
Last edited by God-Prank on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
God-Prank
 

Next

Return to Creation Science Evangelism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest