Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Symmetry in Creation

Discussion on things related to CSE, Kent & Eric Hovind, and Circular "dizzy" Sye

Re: Symmetry in Creation

Postby Photosynthesis » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:53 pm

God-Prank wrote:And any and all scientific research is a quest for the Truth, which is morally superior to what is not true.

You say so but you don't actually believe so. If you actually believed that truth is morally superior to what is not true, then you would have respect for the scientific endeavour and for the knowledge derived from it. But you despise truth and knowledge. You will do everything and anything to avoid confronting truth, knowledge, and understanding, because you've become an intellectually lazy bullshitter for Jesus. You despise knowledge and truth in the name of the very imaginary beings that you think gave you knowledge and truth. You're disgusting.
Photosynthesis

Postby Photosynthesis » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:16 pm

This is hilarious. :D

Two eyes in bilateral symmetry producing stereo-scopic vision multiplies that challenge many times over.

You find this challenging? Challenging would be a single eye, able to sense just a single image, hidden behind your left ear, producing stereoscopic vision. Even more challenging would be a light insensitive hair hidden in your right armpit producing stereoscopic vision. Maybe you don't actually know what stereoscopic vision means. Maybe you don't know what bilateral symmetry means. You don't bother to understand those words before you write them, do you? Y*8-} :lol:
Photosynthesis

Postby E-lad » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Dan, has it ever occurred to you that the forums here are not exactly fetile grounds for the seeds you are trying to plant?
And since I'll guess that you did notice that, then what is it that keeps you at it?

No need to answer. I know you just want us all to get to paradise, but really?
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby God-Prank » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:35 pm

E-lad wrote:Dan, has it ever occurred to you that the forums here are not exactly fetile grounds for the seeds you are trying to plant?
And since I'll guess that you did notice that, then what is it that keeps you at it?

No need to answer. I know you just want us all to get to paradise, but really?

Dale, even if a single person, even a lurker gets the message - I'm in.

Besides, I'm killing time.
God-Prank

Postby Photosynthesis » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:52 pm

God-Prank wrote:Dale, even if a single person, even a lurker gets the message - I'm in.

I'm pretty sure that they're getting the message: to be like Dan requires intellectual laziness, lack of character, lack of integrity, and abject stupidity.

Not sure if that's what you want them to get, but nothing can be done about it.

:lol:
Photosynthesis

Postby Photosynthesis » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:35 am

E-lad wrote:Dan, has it ever occurred to you that the forums here are not exactly fetile grounds for the seeds you are trying to plant?

Maybe he thinks that the bullshit he spreads will work as fertilizer for those seeds of deception he wants to plant?
Photosynthesis

Postby Chris » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:14 am

God-Prank wrote:Besides, I'm killing time.

Why? What did time ever do to you?
If perchance I have offended, think but this, and all is mended, that you have but slumbered here, while a vision did appear. A Midsummer Night's Dream
Chris

Postby zilch » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:51 am

It seems Daniel has been banned again. Too bad- he's fun.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby Photosynthesis » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:35 am

zilch wrote:It seems Daniel has been banned again. Too bad- he's fun.

I think he wasn't banned. Normally, when they have to actually think, they notice some problems with their bullshit, so they run away before reason catches up with them. Then they come back as if nothing happened, and feeling like they "won" some argument before, and continue with their usual way of being arrogant idiots.
Photosynthesis

Postby vms » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:38 am

Nope, he was banned.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Creation Science Evangelism