Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

And then the second

Discussion on things related to the Institution for Creation Research

Re: And then the second

Postby rufustfirefly » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:52 am

What's more plausible? The X-Men? Or the Tribulation et al?
rufustfirefly

Postby theShaggy » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:33 am

To a certain degree? Tribulation. But only as a political takeover by a charismatic leader. It's happened before, and the shrinking global village implies that it could happen again, and happen on a bigger scale.

But then again, maybe people have superpowers and are keeping it secret! I say we build giant robots to hunt them down, just in case.
*holds up fists* These are not the Shaggy.
The Shaggy is my penis.

And out of the ground MacGuyver formed a great site, and brought it to the Raytractors to see what they would call them: SMRT was what the Shaggy called them, that was the name thereof.
theShaggy

Postby Quasar » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:31 am

theShaggy wrote:But then again, maybe people have superpowers and are keeping it secret! I say we build giant robots to hunt them down, just in case.

Oh shit! [Flees to Antarctica]
"You don't become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard you become great in the process."
- Zombie Marie Curie
Quasar

Postby Vagon » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:54 am

Quasar wrote:
theShaggy wrote:But then again, maybe people have superpowers and are keeping it secret! I say we build giant robots to hunt them down, just in case.

Activate Antarcticon. <insert transformation sound>
Little did Quas know we disguised our super-power hunting robot AS ANTARCTICA! :twisted:
"Jesus said its gonna be alright; he's gonna pack my bags so I can walk in the light; you don't mind if I abuse myself so I can hold my head up?" The Choirboys
Vagon
Site Admin

Postby Quasar » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:08 am

Vagon wrote:
Quasar wrote:

Activate Antarcticon. <insert transformation sound>
Little did Quas know we disguised our super-power hunting robot AS ANTARCTICA! :twisted:

Oh crap! You don't fight fair! I'm mailing this guy to your house from down here in Antarcticon:

"You don't become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard you become great in the process."
- Zombie Marie Curie
Quasar

Previous

Return to Institute for Creation Research