Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

...in case you were wondering...

Many of our members are or were religious at some point in their lives. Feel free to post discussions on religious topics here.

...in case you were wondering...

Postby zilch » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:29 am

...no, Sye doesn't have a new argument. Matt Dillahunty goes to town on the one-trick pony.

Best summation of Sye's pressup in the comments:

2 + 2 = 4. Unless Jeebus.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Re: ...in case you were wondering...

Postby Chris » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Meh. We did all these same arguments here. And a lot better in my opinion. Sye doesn't seem to have learned from his bouts here. Maybe because he was hit on the head by a rock. :D
If perchance I have offended, think but this, and all is mended, that you have but slumbered here, while a vision did appear. A Midsummer Night's Dream
Chris

Postby zilch » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Chris wrote:Meh. We did all these same arguments here. And a lot better in my opinion. Sye doesn't seem to have learned from his bouts here. Maybe because he was hit on the head by a rock. :D

Yeah, we went into more detail here. But Matt does a good job for just three minutes, even if he forgot Sye's addlement.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby rufustfirefly » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:43 pm

What gets me is Sye is "famous" as far as that goes, at least in Christian apologetics circles. Five years ago he was just a douche commenting on Ray Comfort's blog. Now he's a famous douche.
rufustfirefly

Postby Chris » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:33 pm

zilch wrote:
Chris wrote:Meh. We did all these same arguments here. And a lot better in my opinion. Sye doesn't seem to have learned from his bouts here. Maybe because he was hit on the head by a rock. :D

Yeah, we went into more detail here. But Matt does a good job for just three minutes, even if he forgot Sye's addlement.

I'd forgotten that Matt only had a restricted time. That and the irritation from circular sye would make anyone a wee bit forgetful. in any case in a debate it pays to be concise whereas we can be as long winded as we like.
If perchance I have offended, think but this, and all is mended, that you have but slumbered here, while a vision did appear. A Midsummer Night's Dream
Chris

Postby Chris » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:36 pm

rufustfirefly wrote:What gets me is Sye is "famous" as far as that goes, at least in Christian apologetics circles. Five years ago he was just a douche commenting on Ray Comfort's blog. Now he's a famous douche.

I wouldn't want to be 'famous' in those circles. So let the baby have his bottle. Sye you must admit has put in a great deal of effort to being a douche. He deserves recognition for his achievement. So Sye, if you're reading, I give you the title of super douche. Enjoy it in good health and may you continue to inspire laughter where ever you go.
Chris

Postby rufustfirefly » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:53 pm

Chris:

rufustfirefly

Postby zilch » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:51 am

Btw, I should pass on the word from Daniel, that Sye is a heretic too.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Return to The SMRT Religion Project