Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Words of Comfort: One Million Views

Evolution is the hot-button topic that brought us together, so we come here to discuss the latest news and discoveries. Think you can refute it? This is a great place to post your thoughts also.

Postby vms » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Monday, April 21, 2014

NOAH hits one million views in Days. TV Networks to Air in over 150 Countries

Los Angeles, CA. Fourteen major Christian TV Networks (including NRB, TLN, TBN, Daystar, and INSP) will be airing Ray Comfort’s NOAH documovie in over 150 countries.

Despite all the problems with Russell Crowe’s NOAH it has been good for our version. Their version was a fantasy, ours is based on truth.

The future. Prophecy.

Great news. Especially on the heels of the news that http://www.NoahTheMovie.com has had half a million views is just ten days.

Have you noticed that the Bible is filled with “childish” stories that (if taken literally) insult the intellect? There’s a reason for that.

Years ago I ran a Bible club, after which I told 100 kids to line up for candy. As they did so I noticed that it was a line of greed. The big bullies had pushed their way to the front and the quiet sickly kids were relegated to the back.

So I told the kid...s to about-face. Then I took great delight in going to the other end of the line first.

That’s what God has done with the ultimate gift of everlasting life. He turned the line around, and He it did it by consistently using foolish things to confound the arrogant brats of this world.

Who, with any intellectual dignity, would ever stoop to believe the childish stories of the Bible? The answer is—those who understand that in this world, where the rich get richer and the poor get stomped on, God has turned the line around.

The arrogant bullies of this world lose, big time. God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble.

“Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 18:2-4).

You don’t need our permission to do this:

“My church and I are going to have a movie/pizza night this coming Saturday. We are going to have a double feature, ‘Noah’ and ‘Evolution vs. God.’” Warren Catton, NSW Australia

“It's a first-rate production, Ray. We're setting up a viewing station in our store so folks can watch it any time, along with 180 and EvolutionVsGod. If they watch the full thing, they'll get a free DVD.” Jesse Kropf

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Re: Words of Comfort: One Million Views

Postby lehman scott » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:47 pm

So the willfully and proudly intellectually ignorant (like yourself) will be the preferred inhabitants of Heaven. I think i got it, Ray.

Thanks for the warning.
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- - Barack Obama

Pessimism of the Intellect; Optimism of the Will.
- - Antonio Gramsci
lehman scott

Postby BathTub » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:13 am

So which is it 1 million or half a million?

And this was made to cash in on Noah, hence the false advertising on YouTube.
BathTub
Site Admin

Postby zilch » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:05 am

lehman scott wrote:So the willfully and proudly intellectually ignorant (like yourself) will be the preferred inhabitants of Heaven. I think i got it, Ray.

Thanks for the warning.

I think I've posted this before, but I couldn't help thinking of my dear friend Carol in Berkeley, one of the best musicians I've ever known, a Jew turned Jesus freak, who lamented that all of her true friends would be in Hell, and she'd only have boring Christians for company in Heaven.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Return to Evolution...Not Just for Monkeys Anymore