Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Foyer Introduction

Come in, be welcome, introduce yourselves...

Re: Foyer Introduction

Postby ScottMaugh » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Hello! It is good to see another Christian around here! This is a very interesting and diverse group of people, and I am sure you will learn a lot.

How did you become a Christian?
ScottMaugh

Postby pUREiNTENT » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Stoned Immaculate wrote:Yeah? What is it? Because all I've seen from you is "i just know". Welcome.

As I stated before, my evidence is for me... I am not here to prove to you that God exists. Yet you seem bent on trying to prove that He doesn't exist... so the burden is on you, not me. I am simply here to give my opinion on matters from my point of view... not yours.

shadowmouse wrote: stop the excuses and personal attacks.

I have never personally attacked you as you seem to imply... if I have and you can verify it, I apologize.

"What comes to mind when we think about God is the most important thing about us." AW Tozer
pUREiNTENT

Postby BathTub » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:05 pm

pUREiNTENT wrote:
Stoned Immaculate wrote:Yeah? What is it? Because all I've seen from you is "i just know". Welcome.

As I stated before, my evidence is for me... I am not here to prove to you that God exists. Yet you seem bent on trying to prove that He doesn't exist... so the burden is on you, not me.

Seriously that attitude will not get you very far here. Quite the opposite in fact. If you are genuinely here for anything other than trolling you will have to step it up a bit.
BathTub
Site Admin

Postby Stoned Immaculate » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:58 am

You understand there are plenty of people like you on the internet who have proof of their god that differs from yours right? Prove all of them wrong first and then i will take you seriously. Or just give me your personal proof and floor me, that's easier.
With a name like Smucker's, it has to be god.
Stoned Immaculate

Postby lehman scott » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:03 am

Stoned Immaculate wrote:You understand there are plenty of people like you on the internet who have proof of their god that differs from yours right? Prove all of them wrong first and then i will take you seriously. Or just give me your personal proof and floor me, that's easier.

Didn't you get the memo, SI? Any evidence or proof he has is for existing believers only. We unbelievers are not worthy of viewing such revelations.

So much for The Great Commission, eh?
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- - Barack Obama

Pessimism of the Intellect; Optimism of the Will.
- - Antonio Gramsci
lehman scott

Previous

Return to The Foyer