Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

hey y'all

Come in, be welcome, introduce yourselves...

hey y'all

Postby kyonsenkoku » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:51 am

Hi i am kyonsenkoku, which is a japanese pronoucation of my chinese name, and i am very interested by this board, and i hope to enjoy posting on this forum
kyonsenkoku

Re: hey y'all

Postby lehman scott » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:28 am

Welcome to our cozy little abode, kyonsenkoku! Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. Beer's in the fridge. Froggie and zilch will doubtless fill you in soon on the remaining requirements for full SMRTian membership. Ciao for now, Sir! :)
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- - Barack Obama

Pessimism of the Intellect; Optimism of the Will.
- - Antonio Gramsci
lehman scott

Postby vms » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:58 am

Welcome aboard kyonsenkoku. We have a small eclectic bunch here and a new member will always add to the diversity. For the most part this is an unmoderated forum so almost anything goes. Enjoy your time here.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Postby E-lad » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Howdy KK! Pleased to meet you.

You're in luck today since we have a discount on initiation fees for people with Japanese names. Normal fee is 299.95 USD but your discount makes it 9.95 USD. You may remit that to my PayPal account at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

E-lad
AKA Froggie
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby kyonsenkoku » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:21 pm

E-lad wrote:Howdy KK! Pleased to meet you.

You're in luck today since we have a discount on initiation fees for people with Japanese names. Normal fee is 299.95 USD but your discount makes it 9.95 USD. You may remit that to my PayPal account at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

E-lad
AKA Froggie

its not technically a japanese name, but a Japanese pronunciation of a Chinese name, like how the chinese poet Li Bai is known as Ri Shiro :D
kyonsenkoku

Postby E-lad » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:28 pm

kyonsenkoku wrote:
E-lad wrote:Howdy KK! Pleased to meet you.

Thanks!

E-lad
AKA Froggie

its not technically a japanese name, but a Japanese pronunciation of a Chinese name, like how the chinese poet Li Bai is known as Ri Shiro :D

That's OK. The discount still applies.

In what part of the world do you live?
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby kyonsenkoku » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:35 pm

i live in Canada
kyonsenkoku

Postby E-lad » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:37 pm

kyonsenkoku wrote:i live in Canada

Initiation fee just went up to 399.95! :lol:

Good to have you aboard!
E-lad

Return to The Foyer