Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Melanie’s Marvellous Measles

One of the newest topics to claim vigorous debate amongst the misinformed is the reliability and safety of general modern medicine, vaccinations and antibiotics. Discuss here.

Re: Melanie’s Marvellous Measles

Postby agrammatos » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:53 am

zilch wrote:
agrammatos wrote:Your being wrong about everything can wait.

You're a riot, Z. Appreciate your sense of humor [in the face of defeat - ok, ok, I'm just tryin' to be humorous too; other than maybe on a point or two exchanged b/t us, I don't believe that weak attempt at humor.]
soli Deo gloria
agrammatos

Postby E-lad » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:02 pm

agrammatos wrote:
zilch wrote:
agrammatos wrote:Your being wrong about everything can wait.

You're a riot, Z. Appreciate your sense of humor [in the face of defeat - ok, ok, I'm just tryin' to be humorous too; other than maybe on a point or two exchanged b/t us, I don't believe that weak attempt at humor.]

Actually it would have been a good attempt at humor except that you make the disclaimer. But in fact, it actually would have been satire.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby agrammatos » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:32 pm

E-lad wrote:Actually it would have been a good attempt at humor except that you make the disclaimer. But in fact, it actually would have been satire.

Satire. Ok. I'll try to remember. My kids, when they were young, used to call my attempts "daddy jokes". "Daddy jokes" rate very low on the hierarchy of humor, well below puns. I would "torture", figuratively speaking, them with "daddy jokes".
soli Deo gloria
agrammatos

Postby Adena » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 am

Thank you for this excellent & thoughtful post, so full of ideas.. it is helpful & your post motivated me..thank
Adena

Previous

Return to Antibodies, Antibiotics, and Vaccines; Oh my