Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

2017 - Answering Questions

We'll try to place a copy of the content that Ray puts up on his site for discussion over here (With an appropriate link and attribution of course). If you think Ray will ban your comments, post 'em here for posterity.

Re: 2017 - Answering Questions

Postby vms » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:16 pm

https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.C ... =3&theater
“It would seem that the Baptists may actually lead the Catholics in child molestation convictions."

The entire international Church is filled with false converts/hypocrites. Let's hope the law exposes pedophiles before they get to the kids.

Otherwise God will sort them out on Judgment Day.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Postby vms » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:24 pm

"Do you really believe in talking snakes and talking donkeys?”

If you believe in Darwinian evolution, you bleieve that you are a talking primate and a cousin of bananas.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Postby vms » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:00 pm

“You also need to remember that blasphemy only counts if you believe. Many non deists do not recognize blasphemy since they have nothing to blaspheme against.”

That’s like saying, “Judge, you need to remember that rape only counts if you believe it is rape. I don’t recognize rape.”

It is amazing that anyone who purports to be intelligent would think that something doesn’t exist just because he or she doesn’t believe in it.

If I don’t believe in the sun because it’s cloudy, it doesn’t disappear just because of my lack of belief.

vms
Site Admin

Postby vms » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:00 pm

“Is there any amount of evidence that could be provided to you that would make you not believe in the God of the Bible?”

Questions like this one show that atheists have no idea that Christians don’t merely believe that God exists. They know God. It’s like asking a newly married man, “Is there any evidence that I can give that would make you not believe that your wife exists?”

vms
Site Admin

Postby E-lad » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:45 pm

How wonderful it must feel to lie one's head on his pillow at night totally assured that he had the perfect answer to any question that could ever be asked. Total delusion.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby zilch » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:28 am

E-lad wrote:Total delusion.

But a dirt cheap high.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby vms » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:14 pm

"Keep up the good work, Ray! I myself can't thank you for being the reason for my de-conversion, but I'm sure there is plenty out there who can."

My life has been devoted to exposing the hypocrites in the Church, and, with the help of God, seeing them awakened to their delusional state. But there are still plenty of more false converts faking it and deceiving themselves. Let's hope they admit that they don't know the Lord, and repent and trust the Savior, before Judgment Day.

vms
Site Admin

Postby vms » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:00 pm

"On TED it talks about the brain of a fly. Go look it up, it’s amazing. They compare the fly’s brain to a human brain. The fly’s brain is way more efficient than ours."

Proof of that, is that there are people who think it wasn't the product of Intelligent Design.

vms
Site Admin

Postby vms » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:00 pm

"Religion destroys cognitive thinking and replaces it with blind trust in lies intended only to control people. If mankind is to avoid untimely extinction, it has to mature past being willfully ignorant. That, my friends, is a cause worth fighting for on any front you can.”

You sound like some dooms-day prophet, playing on people's fears. You have a concern that humanity will become extinct? What about evolution? It will fix everything. Relax. It did it without you once, and it can do it without you, once again.

vms
Site Admin

Postby vms » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:01 pm

"I would start with Origin of Species and read the 1000+ books written on the topic since then. How many books prove God? Oh right, one."

You will read another thousand and not find proof for evolution. The whole belief rests on faith. I read every page of Origin of Species and it was drier than a ten year-old peanut butter sandwich. The Bible doesn't prove God. It doesn't need to. We know that God exists because of the incredible order of Nature and our God-given conscience. It is simply the Instruction Book for those who know Him.

vms
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Ray's Latest & Will He Ban it?