Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

What I Learned........

Like The Padded Room, but SFW

What I Learned........

Postby E-lad » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:34 pm

...about Tin Cup Whiskey on the commercial during the baseball playoff game:
You will carry a two and a half pound bottle of TCW in your pack when free climbing a one thousand foot vertical rock face.
When you get to the top, which is above the treeline, you and your three buddies will split large wood logs with axes you must have also carried up there.
You and your buddies will then drink a liter bottle of TCW before having to free climb down a thousand foot rock face in the morning. and..and look at the cute little tin cup that comes on the bottle! Even though they only had one bottle, they had four of those tin cups!

What I did not learn:
Where it is made
What it is made with
is it aged in wood
How long is it aged
What proof is it

Anyhoo, the whole point is that I wonder about the demographic that the commercial is targeting......I'd say some slice of18 year old boys?
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Re: What I Learned........

Postby Jessica » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:55 pm

A lot of advertisements today are made for the Kim Kardarsian/YouTube generation. Sad, but true.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Return to Free Frawl