Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Uncle Joe

Like The Padded Room, but SFW

Uncle Joe

Postby E-lad » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:42 pm

There are quite a few Joe Biden sites out there..some serious,,,some not so much but sometimes they kinda hit the nail on the head by exploiting his seeming credulity. hehe
I think he far more serious and informed than his persona belies.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Re: Uncle Joe

Postby Jessica » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:53 pm

I like these Joe Biden spoofs, with Joe making all sorts of off-the-wall, ignorant statements, to be reigned in by the more sensible, level-headed Obama.

For a while now, I've held a quiet affection for the position of Vice-President. There is a saying, attributed to a VP, "a woman had two sons, one went to see, the other because Vice-President, neither were heard from again".
Very rarely included, or briefed on the day-to-day doings of power, the VP isn't supposed to do anything except wait for the unhappy news, the President is dead. Then they have got to swing in and take control, single handed, of the ship of state. Some haven't even seen the control room. Many haven't seen a map.
Some past VPs who were forced into the position of Most Powerful Man In The World, and who did a good job:
Teddy Roosevelt, after the murder of William McKinley.
Harry Truman, who was never allowed to see a state paper, after the death of Franklin Roosevelt.
Lyndon Johnson, after the murder of Jack Kennedy.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Return to Free Frawl