Like The Padded Room, but SFW

Re: Anyone Play World of the Warcraft?

Postby IntellectualNinja » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:02 pm

I have Smash Brothers Brawl.
Officially "A fundie of a different stripe."
IntellectualNinja

Postby Whateverman » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:18 pm

I refuse to buy another console, even though a few of them look really nice (Wii, PS3). I just don't have the time for another video game system, and I prefer the desktop interface regardless. I'll always be a PC gamer

Current rig is a quad-core Alienware, a cross between a development and gaming platform. It might be cheaper to upgrade a console (or build my own desktop, FFS), but I'll always be able to use old software with my PC. I wont hafta worry about losing my favorite games when the technology evolves...
"Polymath" means "having learned much"; the correct word for "having failed to learn much" is simply "Ray".
Baldy Slaphead
Whateverman
Site Admin

Postby theShaggy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:26 pm

I run Linux. The likelihood of getting most games to run flawlessly on my sytem is directly comparable to how many hours I spend trying to get the game to run in the first place. It's getting better, but still not perfect.

I finished Lego Star Wars II on my Linux box, but it ran so badly by the end that when I got it for the Wii I played it straight though again and was too busy being happy that the framerate didn't drop to 5 fps.
*holds up fists* These are not the Shaggy.
The Shaggy is my penis.

And out of the ground MacGuyver formed a great site, and brought it to the Raytractors to see what they would call them: SMRT was what the Shaggy called them, that was the name thereof.
theShaggy

Postby BeamStalk » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Kaitlyn I have a wii and super smash brothers brawl. I will have to look up my number.
The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.
-Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather"
BeamStalk

Previous

Return to Free Frawl