Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

What's Your Favourite Woo?

Like The Padded Room, but SFW

What's Your Favourite Woo?

Postby Paul Brown » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:19 pm

I've just discovered my latest favourite here; one of the best parts is how it will pull blockages out of your lymphatic system. As someone who has had lymphatic fluid come out through their skin I can tell you that, in my case at least, the result was skin dying and falling off, resulting in a complete lack of skin between my knees and my ankles, four layers of bandage with silver nitride impregnation to try and stop infections and cause skin regrowth and the most pain I have ever experienced since a motorcycle headstock hit me in the nuts and at least that didn't last for about six months. If these patches actually did what they claim to do then the damage to your body would be terrible. Just as well really that they don't.

Oh and if anyone is wondering, "so where does all the black stuff come from if they don't work?" try not washing your feet for four weeks and then look at the colour of your soles. In private, preferrably, where no one else can smell you. And who the fuck told all of these idiots that toxins are always black? Always when things remove toxins they have to go black. Try chugging down a pint of EDTA and tell me that toxins are always coloured.
Paul Brown

Re: What's Your Favourite Woo?

Postby Benjamin Franklin » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:33 pm

All for just $199 for a 3 month or so supply!

I'm gonna save me a bunch a money & just stuff some mushrooms down my socks, you betcha!
Benjamin Franklin

Postby nonmagic » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:50 pm

Paul Brown wrote:I've just discovered my latest favourite here; one of the best parts is how it will pull blockages out of your lymphatic system. As someone who has had lymphatic fluid come out through their skin I can tell you that, in my case at least, the result was skin dying and falling off, resulting in a complete lack of skin between my knees and my ankles, four layers of bandage with silver nitride impregnation to try and stop infections and cause skin regrowth and the most pain I have ever experienced since a motorcycle headstock hit me in the nuts and at least that didn't last for about six months. If these patches actually did what they claim to do then the damage to your body would be terrible. Just as well really that they don't.

Oh and if anyone is wondering, "so where does all the black stuff come from if they don't work?" try not washing your feet for four weeks and then look at the colour of your soles. In private, preferrably, where no one else can smell you. And who the fuck told all of these idiots that toxins are always black? Always when things remove toxins they have to go black. Try chugging down a pint of EDTA and tell me that toxins are always coloured.

I get soooo pissed off about pseudo scientific crap like that and how people just fall for it.

I was in a pharmacy a year or so ago and this guy was asking one of the pharm techs about that Airborne junk...asking her if it worked. She was saying how she thinks it works and how it was developed by a teacher. He just grabbed it and bought it without asking her why she, as a professional, thought it worked or how the hell it makes any difference that a teacher developed it. I wanted to tell the guy that he was wasting his money, but I wasn't the one asked.

I don't want to pry into your business, but the experience you mentioned with lymphatic fluid coming out through your skin sounds horrible. I'm studying to go into a branch of the medical field and stories like yours fascinate me.

I hope you are well now!
I'm not gonna kiss your ass because you have imaginary friends.
nonmagic

Postby E-lad » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:44 pm

It's no surprise that the world's foremost media group, Worldnetdaily, promote this type of horseshit every day.

At least I'll give them credit for understanding that they have a totally credulous readership.
Can you imagine what would happen if Scientific American would start accepting ads for this tripe?
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby E-lad » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:53 pm

The smrt's have no inserted a thread up above called Cheese and Quackers. Perfect spot to discuss this stuff.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby Benjamin Franklin » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:17 pm

why do I have to keep reminding myself that it's
SMRT

................ not

SMRF
Benjamin Franklin

Return to Free Frawl