Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Would you guys like to see this mod?

A place for members to help other members with questions about how to navigate the forums, how to post, ect. Feel free to make suggestions here as well.

Yes, we can all read the FAQ, but sometimes the question either isn't covered or it just makes more sense coming from a fellow member.

Want it?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:06 am

Yes
60%
No
40%
Fuck, I don't know!
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: Would you guys like to see this mod?

Postby AD6LR » Mon May 06, 2013 12:45 am

Gen 1:1

And the mod is active. It should pick up any verse automatically and add the popup when you mouse over it.

There are no
Code: Select all
[bible] code [/bible]
to use.
A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver....
AD6LR
Site Admin

Postby vms » Mon May 06, 2013 12:52 am

Should save me some time since I'm usually the one who posts Ray's latest blather from On The Box. Normally I've been setting them up as an URLs.

Thanks
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Postby zilch » Mon May 06, 2013 6:44 am

Yeah, I find it useful too. If you don't like it, and are having trouble steering your mouse around it, you've probably had too much anyway and should take a break.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby vms » Mon May 06, 2013 9:30 am

zilch wrote:Yeah, I find it useful too. If you don't like it, and are having trouble steering your mouse around it, you've probably had too much anyway and should take a break.

lol, that's true Zilch. And I'm guilty of that many a time. Or if there's a post with so many that it's a Bible verse minefield it's probably not worth reading anyway.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Navigation/Forum Help & Suggestions