Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

So, How do you Like My Own Personal Little Cloud?

A place to show the creative side of SMRT. Post your poetry, photography and creative works here.

So, How do you Like My Own Personal Little Cloud?

Postby E-lad » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Mrs Froggie and I were out walking the pupster this morning. It was quite overcast as you can see but then all of a sudden, along comes this little cloud only a couple hundred feet off the ground. It was the only cloud in the sky. We decided it was our cloud since there's a good chance that we were the only two people on the face of the earth to see the little guy floating by.

Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Re: So, How do you Like My Own Personal Little Cloud?

Postby rufustfirefly » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:43 pm

rufustfirefly

Postby E-lad » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:58 am

Haha. I was 17 years old when that came out.......
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby Jessica » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:17 pm

I was four that year.
The line; in flies a guy all dressed up like a Union Jack. That's about David Sutch, aka Screaming Lord Sutch founder and leader the Monster Raving Loony Party, formed as a joke and satire on politics and in 1983 frightened the establishment so much when the Party actually came close to winning in Finchley that it was decided the deposit needed to stand for an election be raised from £150 to £500.

But, nice cloud.
There is something unspeakably beautiful and unshakeable in a love that comes when two people, who have been together for a while, can declare a mutual sighting of something like a cloud as theirs.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Return to SMRTist's Studio