Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Welp, I think we all knew this shit was coming

Deserve a mention, but not quite ol' favourites.

Welp, I think we all knew this shit was coming

Postby Stoned Immaculate » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:27 pm

With a name like Smucker's, it has to be god.
Stoned Immaculate

Re: Welp, I think we all knew this shit was coming

Postby E-lad » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:32 pm

Obama operative.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby Stoned Immaculate » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:41 pm

That there are people out there that think the paris attack is a hoax is mind boggling. How the hell would that work? Conspiracy theorists are the worst.
With a name like Smucker's, it has to be god.
Stoned Immaculate

Postby E-lad » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Stoned Immaculate wrote:That there are people out there that think the paris attack is a hoax is mind boggling. How the hell would that work? Conspiracy theorists are the worst.

It's pretty obvious that the Global Zionist Cabal recruited some Muslim guys to blow themselves up in Paris so that France and USA would go to war with the Muslims.
This plot, from what I heard, was hatched out by the Freemason top brass while playing basketball on the court inside the supreme court building in Washington DC. I have been asked to keep the identity of my sources confidential at this time.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby zilch » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Froggie- you forgot the Reptilians. And NASA.

And wasn't there a woman looking exactly like this in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963?
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby creativerealms » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:59 pm

They don't look the same.
"If bluray came from CDs ... why are there still CDs."
creativerealms

Postby Milo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:18 pm

I stumbled across a video on YouTube that claimed that JonBenet Ramsey was Katy Perry. To prove it a photograph of JonBenet was superimposed on one of Katy Perry. It matched up-viola!- Katy and JonBenet must be the same person. Apparently JonBenet's murder was faked, Patty's death was a hoax, and the other son was brainwashed, all so JonBenet could be a rock star or something. So, if you find similarities in photos of different people you should assume that there is an impersonation going on.
Stop doubting and beleive Milo. Then everything will make sense.
Milo

Postby zilch » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:22 am

creativerealms wrote:They don't look the same.

Ever heard of Photoshop? The pics are manipulated to disguise the fact that it's the same woman. But luckily for the fate of freedom and truth, bold, maverick keyboard warriors are tirelessly exposing the lies of the NWO/Freemasons/Reptilians and so forth.

No shit. I've heard this argument at a Sandy Hook troother site. One trait conspiracy theorists seem to have in common is that they have a fuzzy grasp at best about what image manipulation can and cannot do, and they are inclined (probably from getting most of their information about the real world second hand) to think that anything is possible to fake. After all, they've seen it done in Star Wars.

Many go beyond this and believe anything is possible in the real world too. I've been "discussing" with flat Earthers again, and although most of them are religious and thus pass the buck to God for explanations of how this could work, there are some who are atheists, who should have no excuse. When I or others press them for explanations of phenomena anyone can see with their naked eye, such as the contrary apparent rotation of the Heavens in the Southern and Northern hemispheres, they are generous with elaborate optics built into the dome surrounding the Earth. How this could possibly work doesn't bother their heads.

Perhaps it's easy to overestimate the percentage of people so lacking in critical skills, because the internet gives them a new platform, a new community, and new visibility. But I can't help but think that part of the reason is that we are becoming increasingly dependent on our various movies of the world to construct our worldviews, and less on direct observation. Why don't flat Earthers just watch a sunset carefully and think about what it must mean that the bottom of the Sun disappears first? Does the world of youtube trump the world outside? I'm afraid for many it does.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby Jessica » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:13 am

I don't mind these conspiracy theorists shutting themselves away in places either on-line or in reality, where they can mutter and shake their heads and use large colourful fonts to show Them that, well, we know the truth, we won't be cowered. It's when they go out and spoil real life that they should be firmly slapped down. Going up to grieving family members and screaming 'Obama drone' in their faces, or ringing them at all hours in their homes and calling them liars and saying, "your daughter is alive and she hates you, too". That kind of thing makes me ill!

Why don't flat Earthers just watch a sunset carefully and think about what it must mean that the bottom of the Sun disappears first? Does the world of youtube trump the world outside? I'm afraid for many it does.

Bloody hell, that takes me back! I was very young, and my Dad showed me the sunset on the hills above the small northern market town of happy memory where I grew up and said, "see that? Can you see how the lower part of the sun disappears first? Why do you think that is?"
As for the rest, yes, for these types, the world of YouTube, with everything carefully laid out for them, stops them from thinking for themselves. Their human curiosity is stifled by fear of the unknown and the easy availability of confirming videos just makes them feel more safe and comfortable.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Postby BeamStalk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:25 pm

I love the few, yes it is only a few, people who claim this was a false flag to take away attention from Mizzou and are using the hashtag #fuckparis, what good and reasonable people.
The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.
-Terry Pratchett, "Hogfather"
BeamStalk

Next

Return to General non-thinkery