Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Honestly, who would donate to these shitheads?

Deserve a mention, but not quite ol' favourites.

Honestly, who would donate to these shitheads?

Postby Stoned Immaculate » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:26 pm

With a name like Smucker's, it has to be god.
Stoned Immaculate

Re: Honestly, who would donate to these shitheads?

Postby vms » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:55 pm

I read about that on the Friendly Atheist blog. Who would donate to them? Gullible people, they'll believe anything. Perfect example is another Friendly Atheist blog.

OH MY GOD!!! That poor dog's face is horribly burned!!! Generates 1.3 million prayers on fb.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
vms
Site Admin

Postby Stoned Immaculate » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:03 pm

You're not gonna get any prayers from me with that attitude, vms.
With a name like Smucker's, it has to be god.
Stoned Immaculate

Postby zilch » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Who would donate to these shitheads? Poor suckers hoping that some of the shitheads' wealth will magically rub off on them. Give me money and you too will have a private jet.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby Chris » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:50 am

zilch wrote:Give me money and you too will have a private jet.

Sounds good to me. How much ya want?
If perchance I have offended, think but this, and all is mended, that you have but slumbered here, while a vision did appear. A Midsummer Night's Dream
Chris

Postby zilch » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:17 am

Chris wrote:
zilch wrote:Give me money and you too will have a private jet.

Sounds good to me. How much ya want?

No charge to you, chris- I've learned too much from you.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
zilch

Postby Jessica » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:39 pm

I bloody love the reason excuse reason why Copeland and the other shameless money grubbers for the Lord need private jets each.
Standing up and talking to the Lord in public makes them look silly! Denying Jesus. Naughty! But flying out, landing, and then setting out your stall and talking about the same Lord isn't?
Today's commercial airlines are full of tubes of demons! This makes me think of riding on public transport with all the windows closed and all the germs floating about.
Carrying that further, the latest tool in the fight against sin.

Dear evangelist. Do you travel a lot? Do you take public transport? Have members of the unsaved coughed or breathed on you? Has one ever engaged you in conversation? Do you feel infected after? Well, worry no more! Bible Truthers Inc. brings you a set of cleansing products, including:
The anti demon hand sanitiser, a specially formulated Biblically correct gel that has been prayed over by a member of the True Church and can be carried in your briefcase or pocket and used in an emergency, like after shaking hands or with one of the unsaved. Tested to kill all demons that may have landed on you. Cakes of soap and shower gels also available.
For your wife. Bible Truthers introduces anti demon washing powder, to swill away all those demons clinging to the fabric of your clothes, or those of you children when forced to mix with the unsaved.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?Then he is not omnipotent.Is he able, but not willing?Then he is malevolent.Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? (Epicurus circa:300 BC)
Jessica

Postby E-lad » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:34 pm

[quoteThe anti demon hand sanitiser.................][/quote]

Thorgolucky should offer this on his website!
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby God-Prank » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:48 am

“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—
Revelation 3:15-17
God-Prank

Postby shadowmouse » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:50 am

God-Prank wrote:“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—
Revelation 3:15-17

Please manscape first, m'kay...
"Get smart and I'll fuck you over -- sayeth The Lord."
-- Frank Zappa, re: Christianity's preference for perpetuation of ignorance

"I can literally tell you all to fuck off and you'll go awww." — Benedict Cumberbatch
shadowmouse

Return to General non-thinkery