Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

For the Last Time of My Life

We all need to smile now and then, and things we find online can bring some joy. Post the things that you find here so we can all join in your smiles.

For the Last Time of My Life

Postby E-lad » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:47 pm

As you guys know, the last of my three sons got married on Saturday, last. Here's a couple pics of some pre wedding stuff. I didn't take any pics with my camera after that since we had two photographers and they will all be in this week.

Anyhoo, Here's a pic of me suiting up the little guy at home before heading to the cottage, the last time I'll being doing this chore:

No sooner got done with that and his cronies pulled up and whisked us off to the river- freaking convoy with music and horns blasting- funny as fuck I thought...... So here are those knuckleheads with me at the rehearsal: I can't even think of the money I spent on feeding those kids over the years......

The bride, in blue with some of her besties at the rehearsal:

Here's the arbor I built in place sans plant,flowers and chairs arranged, along with the Unitarian minister- There was no mention of Jesus in the ceremony, although he did give him at hat tip at the dinner.......

Last, but not least, here we are watching a bear swim across the river at the rehearsal along with a guy who was passing by in the boat:

And a good time was had by all........
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Re: For the Last Time of My Life

Postby ThorGoLucky » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:26 pm

A lovely spot for a wedding.
ThorGoLucky

Postby Chris » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Best wishes to the bride, groom and yourself Froggie.
If perchance I have offended, think but this, and all is mended, that you have but slumbered here, while a vision did appear. A Midsummer Night's Dream
Chris

Postby E-lad » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Thanks guys!
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Postby E-lad » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:30 pm

Here she comes!

E-lad

Postby Weemaryanne » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:53 pm

I'm sorry I missed this, very best wishes to the bride and groom and family! Good work, Dale and Beth.
Of course truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. (Mark Twain)
I try to be cynical, but I just can't keep up. (Lily Tomlin)
Weemaryanne

Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, aka The Wrong End of Canada

Return to The Happyness