Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

This forum is no longer moderated

A safe space to discuss social justice and equal rights.

This forum is no longer moderated

Postby vms » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:18 pm

The three active admins (me, BathTub, AD6LR) have discussed this issue and have come to the agreement that this forum should not be moderated. This site has never been moderated and it should remain that way. Therefore I have removed IN's moderator's privilege.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.--Winston Churchill

The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
User avatar
vms
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5570
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: This forum is no longer moderated

Postby E-lad » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:41 pm

vms wrote:The three active admins (me, BathTub, AD6LR) have discussed this issue and have come to the agreement that this forum should not be moderated. This site has never been moderated and it should remain that way. Therefore I have removed IN's moderator's privilege.


One thing that you can rest assured upon, is that we can never err on the side of free speech.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
User avatar
E-lad
 
Posts: 14772
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania

Re: This forum is no longer moderated

Postby IntellectualNinja » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:46 am

E-lad wrote:
vms wrote:The three active admins (me, BathTub, AD6LR) have discussed this issue and have come to the agreement that this forum should not be moderated. This site has never been moderated and it should remain that way. Therefore I have removed IN's moderator's privilege.


One thing that you can rest assured upon, is that we can never err on the side of free speech.


Well, my days of denying people the right to speak has come to an end. Congratulations, Froggie, my Tyranny has come to an end.
Officially "A fundie of a different stripe."
User avatar
IntellectualNinja
 
Posts: 4252
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:04 pm
Location: Sugar Cube Corner

Re: This forum is no longer moderated

Postby Quasar » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:51 am

Does that mean I should start posting all the vintage Ray Comfort porn now?
"You don't become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard you become great in the process."
- Zombie Marie Curie
User avatar
Quasar
 
Posts: 3751
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:10 am
Location: Aboard the EMP Cannon 2.0.

Re: This forum is no longer moderated

Postby zilch » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:24 am

Quasar wrote:Does that mean I should start posting all the vintage Ray Comfort porn now?

Yes, but it belongs on the Atheism Plus XXX forum.
You were born. And so you're free. So happy birthday.
- Laurie Anderson
User avatar
zilch
 
Posts: 15240
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria

Re: This forum is no longer moderated

Postby AD6LR » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:01 pm

Only after you take out a bond to cover the cases of accidental blindness it will cause.
A bad analogy is like a leaky screwdriver....
User avatar
AD6LR
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 am


Return to Atheism Plus

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron