Welcome to WeAreSMRT.com. Click here to register

Godlesspanther

A place for members to help other members with questions about how to navigate the forums, how to post, ect. Feel free to make suggestions here as well.

Yes, we can all read the FAQ, but sometimes the question either isn't covered or it just makes more sense coming from a fellow member.

Godlesspanther

Postby E-lad » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

I got a message from GP today stating that he has got the boot at the Swamp.
So, I told him that there was plenty of room over here for his comments, etc and he relied that he has tried to register but never gets a confirmation email.
Now, I know we are aware that this might be happening for reasons beyond our direct control, but I will post here the username he chooses and I hope we can get him signed on.
In the meantime, he has started his own blog at: https://godlesspanther.wordpress.com/
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Re: Godlesspanther

Postby Vagon » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:45 am

Cool, let me know when and I'll do the deed.
"Jesus said its gonna be alright; he's gonna pack my bags so I can walk in the light; you don't mind if I abuse myself so I can hold my head up?" The Choirboys
Vagon
Site Admin

Postby Whateverman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:35 pm

Funny, I was trying to help a different person get access earlier today, and I saw GP's account. Approved it before I saw this thread. Godlesspanther2 should be able to post :)
"Polymath" means "having learned much"; the correct word for "having failed to learn much" is simply "Ray".
Baldy Slaphead
Whateverman
Site Admin

Postby E-lad » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Whateverman wrote:Funny, I was trying to help a different person get access earlier today, and I saw GP's account. Approved it before I saw this thread. Godlesspanther2 should be able to post :)

Thanks, Wemmie. I'll let him know.
Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel.- Horace Walpole
E-lad

Return to Navigation/Forum Help & Suggestions